Meet Your Coach-- Sara Callahan
For the majority of my life, I was an athlete. After I graduated from college, where I was a collegiate swimmer - I experienced many highs and lows with food-related experiences. There were times when I gained weight, wasn’t eating well, and wasn’t exercising. There were times when I was counting calories, doing tons of cardio, and starving.
Neither ends of the spectrum were healthy, sustainable, or constructive.
These fluctuations lasted about two years before I made the changes and started a different kind of fitness and nutrition journey. Over the past four years, I have been learning, experimenting, losing body fat, gaining muscle, becoming much healthier, and coaching people to a better, healthier relationship with food and themselves.
Sara's nutrition, coaching, and teaching certifications include:
- OPEX Nutrition
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified
- PN Level 1, Certificate in Exercise Nutrition
- The Strong Coach Graduate
- Training Camp For The Soul Graduate
- Sacred Heart University, Master of Arts in Teaching
- Union College, Bachelor of Arts, English and American History
I have been coaching fitness and nutrition since 2015. Originally from Connecticut, I moved to the Boston area in 2012 and fell in love with nutrition and fitness.